Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Hooked on Blogthings.com

Fun quizzes galore! My IQ is 105, I'm a math genius!, I'm 30% weird, I want love but I don't need it, I act 26, I'm a part passionate part professional kisser - my kisses are unforgettable and get me in trouble all the time - ha!

And according to Blogthings.com, my summer anthem is "Don't Cha" by The Pussycat Dolls

"Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?"

My summer forecast: freaky and full of drama!

Gosh, I don't even know this song! Ha! ;) Ok, I gotta go to bed already! ;P