Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Monday, July 25, 2005

Card & Letter from My Sis

I also received a card and letter today from my Sis, Tammy, all the way from Honolulu, Hawaii. The card says, "Sometimes when I feel like nobody understands me, it helps to think of you!...Nobody understands you either!" Ha!! Hee hee. Yes, it's true. Ha! And of course, it's a Hallmark - nothing but the best from my Sis. And she enclosed a letter reminiscent of our letters from our younger years (we sound so old, yeah?) before emails, blogs and websites, we used to write each other by hand every month writing in pink pen, changing pens in a rainbow of colors to make our letters look more interesting - yes, I remember, Tammy! The good ol' days before all of today's technology! Thank you, my Sis, for helping me jazz up my MySpace page and for bringing me back to the simpler days of our childhood with your letter. :)