Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

2nd Postcard from My Love

Hee hee, I received another postcard from G, short for Giuliano - that's what I call him only he doesn't know that yet. This time this postcard is from Camogli, Italy with 4 mini shots of different parts of the city along the Ligurian coastline - beautiful architecture, historical ruins and modern homes along the water. He is busy learning the basics in English for me. I LOVE YOU...Kiss Kiss! :) G

More text messages to my cell phone, reply back across the Atlantic between Northern Italy and San Francisco. Waiting for the day that he'll be here...

In love I trust I put my faith
To make me happy to keep me safe
In you I see the brightest star
That burns inside me and breaks my heart
And when I cry the deepest hurting
Cleans my soul relieves my burden
In you I find a way to lose myself
Thrill me baby I need nothing else

Kiss Kiss :) M