Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Monday, July 25, 2005

Change and Procrastination

Procrastinating to get to work at a local site after a great, fun weekend spent in search of a swimming pool, stretching my boundaries of the City a little more, dropping in on the San Francisco Theater Festival and spending the afternoon and early evening with my mom's cousin's family at the San Francisco Obon Festival, dancing, eating and chatting it up - it all fills me so!

Now I am in need of a change on the surface level, something to spice things up - perhaps I'll start with a bright-colored pedicure this weekend, thoughts of some highlights to heighten the color of my boring dark hair. Hmmm...time to change it up for this earth-toned, down-to-earth chick of khakis, comfort and the subdued.