Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Monday, July 25, 2005

A Postcard from Italy

Awww...my baby sent me a postcard all the way from Casa Delle Cartoline in San Remo - beautiful hillside along the Italian coastline, buildings accented with strings of lights situated above water where white boats are docked for the evening - to be there with him right now would be wonderful! I could tell he put time and thought in what he wrote me in half English, half Spanish opening with "I LOVE YOU!!" and always closed with his "Kiss Kiss" - cute cute. And signed like that of a true artist. He recently told me that he is a painter of landscapes and of the nude female body - I had a feeling he had a deeper appreciation for the female form! And he has a landscape mural in Milan - oh would I love to see that someday! The charming secrets of my love unfold. Bellisimo!