Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Monday, July 25, 2005

Don't Worry

I am trouble, I know, but don't worry. I like to drive fast, careen down hills in my Impala, party hard with friends, here, in Vegas, don't worry. I have wild times that friends live through vicariously, that make their heads spin, don't worry. I live life adventurously, always on the edge, always learning the hard way, don't worry. I meet and greet and charm without harm, don't worry. I spend frivolously, put travel and life experiences first, often leap before I think. Don't worry ~ if killer instinct and a love for life has gotten me this far, then I must be doing ok.
No regrets - Ever!