Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Monday, August 01, 2005

Perfect Monday Morning

I "slept in" until 8:30 this morning (I'm usually up at 7AM during the week as I work from home), turned on my personal computer to find an email from my love GG, and all of the sudden my morning was bright and sunshiny even though there is a light layer of fog hovering above the financial district buildings in my view. Smiles as I roughly translated his email in Spanish, love, love, love across the Atlantic from Italy where he is now. That's all it takes, a few words from him and my body and heart are sent in a flurry of happiness. :) I brewed a fresh pot of coffee, and then I decided to cook up some french toast and sausage for breakfast - he sends my energy levels up!

During quiet moments by myself when I don't hear from him for awhile, my feelings climb up on the fence and I become a little doubtful of it all. But the second I hear from him, that's all instantly erased *poof* and all is well again. I miss him so dearly, I remember the wonderful times he and I shared for 3 days in Costa Rica, and his sweetness and sincerity are heard and felt loud and clear through his telephone calls, emails, text messages and Italian postcards. As I told Connie, I feel full and complete from this relationship, and this is the first time I've ever felt this way compared to past relationships. I walk around town no longer empty and soul-less because someone out there loves me, cares about me and thinks about me everyday, as do I him. It's the most wonderful feeling!