Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Coldplay Takes Off to Fly

I have a couple of Coldplay's CDs, but seeing them live in concert raises the effects of their music to a whole other level. Standing on the lawn at the Mountain View Shoreline Amphitheatre watching the incandescent light and spirit of Coldplay, I felt like I had my arms spread winglike perched on a mountaintop with the wind blowing through me through my spirit letting me be free. Speed of light, striking of Chris Martin's piano keys, his voice that soothes and lifts - it felt like flying. Martin's charm and wit with that English sort of dry humor, light personality, his plays to the audience, stopping the music to make funny quips all carried the show up and Up and UP to the skies under the stars and the bright shining moon. Unforgettable and so loved.~*