Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Monday, August 15, 2005

I Remember Everything

4 months ago, 3 days and 3 nights, seems like forever and a day ago - but the memories are alive and kicking in my head, my heart, all of me. I remember everything, everything down to the last detail, colors, feelings, freeness, in expression in every way possible. He remembers too, oh he remembers, and being the artist that he is, I'm sure his imagination takes him farther than most. His. I'm only his. Songs take on new meaning, stories of love and the insurmountable make me smile and cry all in one clean sweep, when I sing a deeper release of feeling is given like I want my voice to reach him. I look for movies with stories about a girl love forlorn on the brink of giving up on the whole idea of it, took a vacation to Costa Rica, found the love of her life in a sweet, cute Italian man born exactly a year before her with brown eyes that lovingly broke her open allowing her to let go of everything everyone before him, let go of fear, he changed her whole inner being, her soul and gave light and love to her inner beauty waiting to be discovered by someone like him. She could be with him forever, start anew, the story goes on bound by nothing. This is her story. This is my story.