Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Flight Patterns - Initiation

In light of the Helios flight tragedy today and seeing images of the mothers' pain of not knowing if their loved ones were on that specific flight, when I travel, I would like to list my flight itinerary here on my Thoughts in Flight page under this same title "Flight Patterns" on or around the date that I travel. I don't fly as much as I used to, but I would not want my mom to wonder if I was on a tragic flight ever. I don't always have time to let her know my flight itinerary, but I would hope someone would let her know for certain if anything were to happen to me. It might seem a bit morbid, but it's with good intentions.