Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Giving Up the Comfort Zone



Sometimes you have to take a risk and make a change in your life, especially if you're not happy with your present circumstances and you've done all you can to try to make it better, to try to tolerate it. Look for alternatives that better suit your goals, where you want to be, and the kind of people you want to spend your time with. With everyday, I am more grateful for the decision I made to move to my present company. My time here is tentatively limited and I don't know how long I'll be here, but my officemate, Maria, sure makes it all worth my while. Thank you.