Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Saturday, March 25, 2006

People We Meet



Just thinking about the people I've met recently here in San Francisco and on my recent trip to Costa Rica...they all came into the picture for some reason unforseen, but they've added beauty to my life if only for a brief moment, a few days or starting now destination unknown - Elizabeth from Santa Fe, Dara and Marina from Canada, and Allan from San Francisco. For some reason, someone up there sent these people to me to talk to me, to open up my mind, to listen to my story and to keep me company on my journey through life right now. Or maybe I was sent to them? Either way, I am grateful for their flavorful presence into this already spicy life of mine.