Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Monday, July 18, 2005

Giggly School Girl

Giuliano called my cell phone from Milan, Italy - I didn't even know my cell phone had the capability to receive international phone calls. Well, now I do! Ooo, I wonder what the charges will look like - ooo, oh well, anyway, anyway. ;) He called to talk to me, to hear my voice, to say sweet nothings to me that made me blush and giggle like a school girl - hee hee. He said I am "good for his heart" and that he can't wait to talk to me in person so he can see my eyes and face as we converse. And he said some other personal things that probably shouldn't be shared in a blog. Tsk, tsk, see there I go again. He must think I'm just a silly little giggling Japanese-American girl. Bueno, hee hee.

As I Lay Me Down - by Sophie B. Hawkins

"It felt like spring time on this February morning
In the courtyard birds were singing your praise
I'm still recalling things you said to make me feel alright
I carried them with me today
Now

As I lay me down to sleep
This I pray
That you will hold me dear
Though I'm far away
I'll whisper your name
Into the sky
And I will wake up happy..." :)