Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Monday, November 21, 2005

Christmas Spirit is Here



Enjoying the sunset colors in the reflection of the San Francisco financial district buildings, glimpsing the Embarcadero building outline holiday lights, seeing the tip and bottom of the Union Square Christmas tree well underway and those lovely bright neon lighted Macy's wreaths all from my window ~ the Christmas spirit is definitely here! Maybe it's because GG is coming soon and I'm getting ready for his arrival, but I went out and bought a cute 3-foot not-real tree last weekend to decorate and light for our enjoyment - I can't wait to work on it! I already bought my cards and am ready to work on them while I am at home in Southern California later this week for the Thanksgiving holiday! I have plans to go to Philadelphia and New York City in early December for work and play, and then GG will be here!! Christmas cheer is already here!!!