Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

HeartLine



December 14th is my heart deadline, my heartline, one that I am looking forward to with everything I have when GG will finally be here, still tentatively. This day was supposed to be in June, but it was pushed back and pushed back to my detriment, impatience and frustration beyond words. Memories and feelings started to fade, and right at that moment, another heart hurricane hit me like a wall of water smacking me square in the face tripping me out, so much that I need to take this time to recover at warp speed for when my true love will come to save the day.

Thank goodness for the holidays, thank goodness for time planned with family and friends away from here, thank goodness for this patch of time. I will rise high above the clouds.