Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Impossible Miracle



My heart, my poor heart has been through so much turmoil these last few weeks, impossible unbelievable, re-injured left chest wall over my heart seemingly physically hurting me just as much as I'm emotionally hurting, my heart, my poor heart. Just as one whom I was so enthralled with is leaving tomorrow morning for the East, the other one whom I've been ultimately waiting for sent me an email today, reading it after a long day and a long commute home through rain and lightning to tell me that he is coming to me next month, finally after all this time.

Tears of relieved frustration, happiness and constant waiting waiting waiting released as I try to breathe for completely different reasons that I was simply trying to breathe and survive keep my head above water just earlier today. GG will be here soon! :) SOON!!!! He is literally saving me from heartache, from myself...sigh! My GG, my hero.