Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Simply Gorgeous



After a few days of getting to know him, it is apparent that I have someone special on my hands, and I do not want to let him go. He's smart, sexy, knows what he wants, and has a focus in his eyes that I have not seen in a man in a long long time, totally refreshing sense of humor and an outlook and observance on life that is unsurpassed and wise. And he's just beautiful with a heart that is shining through with integrity and honesty.

He's 6 foot three and a 1/2 inch, and I stand at five foot and 1/2 inch. Hee hee, I'm sure we make quite a pair! He's muscular and has an amazing presence that makes women gaze a little too long and eyes of men widen and round, gay or straight, at his statuesque stature, Brazilian good looks, undeniable charisma and obvious strength and physical presence. I went to the gym with him yesterday and today and noticed how men are intimidated by him. But somehow, when I stand next to him, I don't feel so small because he bends down to me and smiles at me with those hazel eyes, warm, so warm as he gets to know me and notices my little quirks and ways, sees my face in my mom's smile in a picture, says sweet sincerities that just make me smile and blush and giggle like a little school girl. Tee hee.

And God I could just melt in his arms, my head resting on his big strong chest, listening to his steady heartbeat....ooo. And when he says my name, "Maile..." with his cute endearing Brasilian accent - ahhh... :)