Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Monday, October 10, 2005

Right People, Right Time


Amazing how life puts the right people you need to talk to in your path at the right time. I met with my colleague today, and again, we hit life at the same spot and see eye to eye on changes we both feel we need. She validated my feelings by feeling the same thing on her end in her own time. Happiness takes precedence over stability - we need to have faith that it'll all be all right even if we take risks and let it go, just let it go because being stuck and being miserable is no way to live. We agree that we tolerate it for a little while, but once we're miserable we want out and we'll do something about it immediately. I'm taking action, and I'm hoping and praying it'll work out. If it's in the stars and the powers that may be are behind me, under me, lifting me and pushing me forward, I will know I hit the "kairos", the right time in my life to make this jump, this leap of faith.

Last year, I fought to maintain my lifestyle, my work as I just wasn't ready to make any major changes. Well, now I'm ready. Let's go.