Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Hola and Ciao



Life is pretty damn good right now!! Domestic travel plans on the horizon and other hee hee plans are coming up that I am so looking forward to with all my heart, such amazing surprises life gives you at times when you think you've hit rock bottom and you just don't think you can take anymore. I have been blessed by the presence of sweet beings who came out of nowhere, out of strange sympatico coincidences lighting up my life and making me feel so special, loved and....woo, hee hee. Let it flow, let it happen and enjoy the ride whatever comes.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.