Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Monday, September 18, 2006

Lift Up

I recently started a new business opportunity selling and representing a skincare company. I am giving it a shot, seeing where it takes me as I believe in this product and company and love every one of their products I have tried so far. I have reached out to friends and family for their support, and a good number of the people I contacted, supported me full-heartedly without hesitation for whatever reason, I love them as they believe in me.

But then, I have also run up against others who blatantly shot me down with a heavy "no" without giving it a chance without having faith in my choices without thinking this may be a good thing. You learn about yourself and about other people when you run into adversity, into hard times, into challenges to fear, challenges to routine, challenges to life. Those who are behind me, I will take with me, and those who believe in me not only lift me but will end up lifting themselves. You'll see.