Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Hooked on Apple



I went to my first Apple store workshop here in our downtown branch this morning on how to get started with my Apple Mac (even though I've had it for well over a year now). I was using my Mac for all of the basics, but I knew I was not using it to its fullest potential. And now I am hooked! I learned all kinds of shortcuts, tips and ways to make my life easier and more enjoyable with my Mac book. Next, I'm planning to take the iPod and iTunes Workshop, among others like the iPhoto and iWeb Workshops. Woo, pretty soon I'll be the Mac guru -- who still has her good friend Tammy design and tweak her MySpace page! Hee hee.