Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Joy of Photography



Last night at the Giants game, a film crewman captured me doing one of my favorite things to do in this whole wide world - taking pictures, namely taking a picture of Barry Bonds up at the plate at a baseball game against the Arizona Diamondbacks. I have always enjoyed taking pictures, especially with my digital camera since last year, and I enjoy sharing my life with friends via shared online webpages that add life and color to the dialog I share with them in snapshots of the life of Maile. Friends have complimented me on my picture taking, and have said that I have "a creative eye" for photography. It has become my creative outlet one in which I can spread a little joy and add a bit of pop-punch to everyone's life, including mine.