Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

GG's on My Mind



I cannot wait for him to get here!! It has been since the end of April in Quepos, Costa Rica since I last saw his smiling sweet Italian face, and he will be here within the month before Christmas. He is so cute sending me text messages saying that he is thinking of the day when we will be together and that this will be his best Christmas ever. :) If only I could push forward time just a little bit. I must distract myself as much as possible til then! Since I'll be gone next week in Philadelphia and New York City for work and play, I worked on a mini Christmas tree last night for GG's arrival - it's so cute, all lit up and decorated in very California-inspired colors in muted orange, gold, tan, green and burnt red - very cool. This place will be festive and Christmas-y just for GG, mi amor, my love.