Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Happy Birthday to My Giuliano and Me! :)

My baby called me this morning all the way from Italy to sing me "Happy Birthday" - it's his birthday too so we sang together! Even in his broken English, it was so nice to hear his voice, he makes me laugh so much ~ his charm and sweetness comes right through loud and clear, my baby, my love, his "sugar baby" as he calls me. We had a nice conversation - although we struggle a little, it's worth the fight. I can't wait for him to come here to San Francisco already! Hurry, mi amor, hurry!

It's a beautiful, sunny, gorgeous day here in San Francisco! The warmest day of the week - perfect!

Happy Birthday to us both! :)