Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Who Would've Thought

Funny how life is, really. I have pictures of what my life was a year ago - where I was working, who I was in love with, what plans I had for myself. Those are all gone and done. This year was one of many ups and downs, many highlights and downfalls, but somehow I have leveled out and am flying straight now. Coming to realizations about myself and what I am capable of and the addition of my new love, Greg, has all put things into a beautiful, new perspective.

I look back at 2006, and frankly, it is mostly a blur because a lot of it is irrelevant to where I am now and where I am going. But I look forward to 2007 with a newfound light step after having let go of so much that was holding me back. Ready for whatever comes.