Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Full Circle



SF Weekly's Horoscope: Cancer

"...Take an inventory of the big tasks you've been doing for years. Evaluate the way they've evolved and how they've shaped your destiny. It's time for an expansive look at the labors of love that have made you who you are."

Funny how life brings you back around to where you started from. Who was that young woman at 26 in 1998 who just finished graduate school, who packed her bags and car and drove up to the Bay Area looking for a job, looking for a new beginning? I hardly remember who that person was because I have evolved so much, traveled, had life lessons, learned, fell flat on my face and got back up again a number upon number of times. Nearly 8 years later, I have lived in two apartments and now my condo in San Francisco, I have had 3 jobs and now I'm looking to start anew short-term and I'm about to finish bartending school as part of the big plan and a side job for now. Who was that person and who I am now is like night and day, although I am sure the core of me is still the same. When it all comes full circle can you fully re-evaluate, re-live and celebrate!

No day but Today! - from "Rent"