Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Dinner with Giuliano and Me



Giuliano and I had our first dinner party together here at my place last night complete with Giuliano's pizzas *from scratch!* - mushroom, artichoke and olives, gnocchi with two different sauces *from scratch too!* - white creamy mushroom and red meat, salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, red and white wine, homemade cookies and cheesecake. Thematics with a slideshow of my changing San Francisco view, Giuliano's paintings and drawings of a rose, Costa Rican butterfly, me posed a bit inappropriately, Brazilian boats, flowers, assymetrical shapes, video of Sicily, lounge music and later a movie "Under the Tuscan Sun" with Italian coffee, cream and sugar. Robert, Gina and Adriana, Winnie and Steve, Connie, Tammy and Rose, Meriza and Jason, Liza and Christine joined me and Giuliano to meet him and enjoy his tasty Italian cooking and the company of others - it was a wonderful evening spent together with my love and my friends. I even forgot to take pictures because I was having such a nice time with everyone! Grazie!