Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Saturday, December 17, 2005

4 More Nights



Til GG is here! I can barely contain myself. I can't concentrate on any one thing at all, tripping over myself, repeating myself in actions and words, completely absent-minded - hee hee, true signs of love. He and I have been emailing more often now that we're sort of in the same time zone as he is now in Costa Rica, and he sends me sweet nothings and messages that make me all warm inside wanting him here now. Planning a dinner party so that friends can all meet him, and he is excited to meet all of them and vice versa! It is too bad that he can't meet my other good friends who are not here like my Sis Tammy and Roman, but maybe someday they will! 4 more nights!!!!!! :)))))))