Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Te Quiero, I Love You



Completely excited and out of my mind about GG coming next week, and a little nervous. He's so sweet and so cute, his words disarm me always, love, love, love - he's so openly expressive, and I know that is him, who he is, his culture as he is Italian, romantic, affectionate, loves with everything in him, everything that I was not taught. He is my teacher in being this open as I want to be, have always wanted to be, been waiting for the right person to feel that kind of comfort with to let it all go.

He tells me how he feels and what he wants never having to guess what is going on in his heart and soul as it is right there for me to see clear as day, it is easy to see how pure at heart he is and that all of his intentions are good, there is no doubt. He sees something in me, I believe him, and he makes me believe in myself more and more with each day that we move forward together in our own timeframe apart from everyone and everything else, it all falls away and it is just him and me.

Giuliano and Maile. :)