Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Sunshiney Yellow



I wore my bright yellow Brasilian tee shirt today on my way to a farmers' market near the downtown financial district of San Francisco where everyone was wearing black, brown and navy blue suits and work clothing. When I put it on, I felt a sunny happy disposition come over me, and as I walked around, I noticed people smiling at me as my yellow tee shirt broke through the sea of fall dull colors of fashion. Whee! Who said you have to wear darker colors now that the temperatures are starting to drop, break the pattern and wear what you want, what makes you happy. Amazing how colors can affect your mood and uplift you and those around you.