Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Sunday, September 11, 2005

My Sweetie

GG's emails don't come to me as frequently as I'd like, but when they do he has uncanny timing when I need his sweet words the most. His sweetness comes across so loud and clear and tangible and palpable and... :) It's like he's right here, and although I wish for him to be right here by my side, his words and love wash over me and fill me with something I've never felt. Friends wonder why I'm being so patient with him. In this world when love is so disposable, it's easy for me to see the real thing somehow this time, no joke. What I feel, what I remember, what I see - it's all worth it and I will hold on with patience that is of uncharted territory to one named Maile.