Nothing but blue sky... A blend of thoughts, poetry, lyrics, travel anecdotes, anything that comes to mind mid-air, mid-stream, mid-thought about to take off ~ ...thoughts in flight

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Swingers (1996)


Swingers was "back in the good ol' days" before cell phones, emails, iPhones, texts or LOL when people still talked to each other face to face.  When people knew how to pay attention to each other and form real friendships/relationships.  The days of answering machines, land lines with big pull out antenna, the Club on your car steering wheel, dating games, when waiting 3 days is kinda "money", redial buttons.  It was 1996, man.....I was in grad school, 20-something, a baby.

I only have Swingers on VHS tape.  Luckily my VCR still works!  I don't even have the remote for it anymore.  "Mike" kind of reminds me of G, hee hee.  Vegas, Baby, Veeeeegas!